The carpenter in Zermatt
Wooden furniture and interior fittings from Klaus Brigger AG
We are very pleased that you are interested in our carpentry workshop. We are an efficient, reliable business with an up-to-date infrastructure and a highly motivated workforce.
We are able to design and develop products such as wooden furniture, windows, shop fittings and interior fittings of every size, at the highest level of quality, within the agreed time.
Our customers include Hotels, Restaurants, Banks and private individuals, who commission us to carry out carpentry jobs for apartments, houses and holiday lets.
Our website will provide you with a glimpse of the carpentry projects we have undertaken. We would be very pleased if you were to contact us.
The company's management
Swiss Federal Graduate Master Carpenter and Interior Design Engineer
Planning & scheduling
Silvia Burgener Bächler
We speak German, English, French and Italian.
The company was founded over 100 years ago by Josef Perren. From the chronicles, we know that the sawmill burned down in about 1884 .
- 1904: Taken over by the son, Alois Perren
- 1936: Taken over by his nephew, Stanislaus Brigger
- 1959: Relocation of the business from the centre of the village to the industrial zone
- 1974: Taken over by his son Klaus Brigger
- 1977: Investment in a veneering system & cylinder polishing machine
- 1980: Southern extension, enlargement of the business by 100%
- 1987: Western extension and expansion of the whole site
- 1987: Investment in NC-controlled automatic Center 4 processing machine
- 1989: Investment in Eima CNC machining centre and electronic data processing system with 4 monitors
- 1992: Investment in CAD drawing platform for 2D Autocad-Bormcad
- 1995: Conversion from sole ownership into a joint stock company
- 2000: Weather disaster on 16 October 2000; 40% of the business was flooded out.
- 2001: New beginnings; 80% of the machinery was replaced. Ventilation, briquettung, wood chipping, heating, compressor, wood drying, cylinder polishing machine, edge banding machine, Morbidelli CNC machining centre
- 2008: Brigger Klaus AG taken over by Bruno Bächler
- 2011: Investment in new vertical "Striebig" panel saw